MW3 quick scoping video..your opinion

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A few reasons why I dont like it.  It relies on an auto aim mechanic, and once you perfect the way to exploit it, its easy to do.  In real life, sniper rifles weigh more than LMG's.  A Barrett is only useable when you are prone.  But in CoD, there is no weight penalty to your movements when sniping, but there is when you have an LMG.  I wish that was changed.  I hope slight of hand pro doesnt make a come back as well.  And I dont like it when every single scrub has a sniper and all they do is try and fail at 360 no scope final kill cams.  Yea, Im a try hard, so please do that somewhere else.  

What I'm afraid of, is that if they're stupid enough to keep this moronic feature, what other problems are they not fixing/intentionally leaving in the game?

I really don't have a problem with quickscoping. It can be fun at times but also incredibly easy to counter. I just hope people don't ruin the game by trickshotting.

its a disgrace they are putting this in the game, even more frustrating when youre one away from your killstreak only to be killed by a cheap shot from a quickscoper..i know this is off topic but i also dont like the thought of hardly any recoil or kick..whatever you want to call it plus they have a perk..add on or whatever that you can choose to reduce it..its bad enough as it is, its gonna be like shooting a pea shooter..i know cod is arcade now but all this is ridiculous..gun on gun..not sure where they got that from but come on they could have made it a little bit more realistic..even the remote heli looked to have got about 7 kills..some players are better than others and i just dont think all these silly killstreaks are fair...yes fun to begin with but thats it.

[quote user="orion796"]

i know cod is arcade now but all this is ridiculous....they could have made it a little bit more realistic

[/quote]lol wut. Remember, "Think before you type"?

what are you on about now..i hate the way its gone arcade..ok stalker isaaac whats your opinion on what you have seen so far..and after this your banned from writing on my posts!

Modern Warfare 3 looks like more of the same. I don't want more of the same. The game is great, maybe even phenomenal. But I'm just not interested in the same game I've played for 3 years now.

quickscoping doesn't really bug me

exactly and thats what the topic is about..i will buy the game no doubt about it..but after what ive seen im quite sure i will sell it on after 1 or 2 weeks..for me personally i really hope im wrong but after what ive seen i dont think i will be..i wanted this game to go back to basics with more gun on gun like cod 4 which is what infinity ward said it would do, but after all the videos ive seen that couldnt be further from the truth..yes im a big cod 4 fan and all the lies they have told im just really disappointed with infinity ward...it will be nice putting it into the xbox for the first time..what with the anticipation etc but i cant help feel its going to be short lived..as i said i really hope im wrong but im just going by what ive seen and the maps look like a mixture of whats in black ops and mw2...theres no originality with map design anymore and thats just the developers being lazy.

The fact that the game (or at least part of it) was running fine and all at COD XP, months before the game is even out, suggests to me that the game is rushed, badly. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the fact that 3 different studios are working on the game means that they don't have to divide their time up as much and new ideas are being brought to the table to improve the game.

-

Either way, the game will probably be fun for the first 2 or 3 months. After Christmas (or maybe a month after), all the X-Mas Noobs will begin flooding the game. For the first month, it will be easy slaughter. After that, they start finding the cheap things in the game and the community quality plummets.

-

I didn't like and play MW2 all that much because of its mountain of problems. If MW3 is an improved, better balanced MW2 with new weapons, maps, and KSR's, it won't be so bad.