MW3 Question

Correct me if I'm wrong but can you now no longer have two people from the one console play COD online? My husband and I have always been able to play online together for all the other COD's.Yesterday we had no problem playing the spec ops but as soon as we tried to play online in mulitplayer it wouldn't allow us. Both of us have gold accounts, and he had his profile on USB stick plugged into my console, which is what he has always done if we play multiplayer...(using  the old memory stick which microsoft decided to not utilise with their new console which I find annoying also). I shall be very unimpress if we can no longer play from the one game. I should'nt have to buy two games when we come from the same household.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tell your husband to delete and recover his profile and see if that changes anything.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

^ You should probably go ahead and change that sig now.

[quote user="Kuamy"]

^ You should probably go ahead and change that sig now.

[/quote]What's wrong with his signature?

The Heat already won.

I'm not going remove it I like the Thunder :) but lets not drift this way off topic I already gave them credit.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Ice Queen NzL"] if I'm wrong but can you now no longer have two people from the one console play COD online?[/quote] Do you both have the new add ons as that may be a issue as well if you do not have them on both account you may have to sign in as a guest under his account. If you are trying to play on new maps you both dont have.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]The Heat already won.[/quote] You guys are getting a little off subject here. He can have any Sig he want there nothing wrong with it. Just let it be everyone has there favorite teams win or loose . Im from boston and I support my teams win or loose. At the end of the day its just a game.

I think its lose.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

I'm not going remove it I like the Thunder :) but lets not drift this way off topic I already gave them credit.

[/quote]

You like OKC & the NYG? Yeah, you don't smell like a bandwagon at all. Let me guess: LA Kings & Cards fan too, right? 

-

@Killin -- supporting your team win or lose is one thing. Telling the team that just beat your team "maybe next year" is something else entirely.

On topic: Are you telling me you played cod MP on 1 console w/ different gamertags? Meaning, not splitscreening? Or did I completely misread the OP?

He might have meant to put a comma after win...."Miami heat win, maybe next year". Punctuation is important, even on a forum.