MW3 problems... Game freezes when I try to play any gametype -_-

Alright so as of yesterday I have been unable to play MW3 online.  Everything else in the game works fine, and I have been playing MW3 online since I bought the game, without any problems.  But ever since this new map pack came out every single time that I try to search in any playlist, my game just freezes.  I won't lie to you guys I have pretty much no life and I have been playing MW3 nonstop, yea i know its sad but the economy is a *** dude, so i really really want to start gaming again.  Please if anyone else is having this problem or has dealt with a similar problem your input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks everyone!!!  :D

MW3 (for **** and giggles):

K/D: 1.62

Win/Loss: 2.08

I'm a beast at this game lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

clear the cache and re download

my nephew  had the same issue and that is what he did to cured it

that is what he did to cured it..you mean cure?

I have cleared the cache a few times now and re-downloaded the update, yet still my game freezes.. I got into 1 game of Team Deathmatch this morning so i know it still works but then it started freezing right after that.  Its really irritating right now.

have you saved the game to your hard drive that might help

[quote user="orion796"]

that is what he did to cured it..you mean cure?

[/quote] really orion is that all you got left trolling for typos

Well I saved MW3 to my hard drive Bullet, but yet again as soon as i start searching for a game the mofo freezes on me.  I'm starting to think its either my xbox or my game or something.  I really just want to play COD why must this be so complicated infinity ward?

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling. Something clearly didn't go right the first time around.