MW3 Prestige have been confirm

Added 400 new ranks of 5 new Prestige levels in Modern Warfare 3 on PC in latest patch. Expect the same on consoles soon for everyone! And of course that is from Robert Bowling.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Every Tenth Prestige who reset themselves are probably raging.

Hmm?... I may stop at 5th now. I was going for 10th, but 15th for me would be ridiculous, by the time I got to that the new game would be out or I'd be over this one.

Link please?

Pointless

Yeah it is pointless, give me a sec and I will give you an uplink twitter.com/fourzerotwo

I honestly don't see the point in prestiging in this game, however, since I am a rpg fan I do. But this game doesn't offer anything for doing it. So yeah pointless... unless leveling up is the only way to feel like you have actually accomplished something, which is probably everyone's case.

So... does that mean new emblems/logos?

There is no point in me keeping this game anymore.  I thought one day I'd be able to go and play until 10th 80.  I still haven't gotten to 15th 50 on BO.  Not a chance I reach this.  Goodbye MW3!

Nuke, I understand exactly how you feel i been playing black ops. MW3 is good, but its not for me though. And most likely there will be new emblems/logos.

What about the people that brought the emblem pack's from the market place (rank levels) will we get the new gamer pics as an up date also or will we be screwed again!