MW3 perks update

er..they are the same perks but with different names ZZZzzzzzz

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

omg cheer up its only a game..we all know its gonna turn out to be the usual over-hyped cr*p like mw2

I always skip over orion's posts. I feel like reading nonsense can make people more stupid...

Lulz, don't feed teh troll.

Kel-Tec KSG. Reason enough to get MW3.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

I always skip over orion's posts. I feel like reading nonsense can make people more stupid...

[/quote]it doesn't make you dumber, it just.... mutates you in weird ways..... like a 3 hour session of reading ED articles... and yeah his posts are pretty bad, because he tries too hard.

also, i'm not buying MW3. i'll be buying GoW3 and BF3 because i prefer them better, they change between games, and they're fun with friends... i just wanna see how badly they mess up the story with all the pre-game leaks that usually get posted here.

Don't worry. I've sent out my army of badgers to find the OP.. They are currently awaiting my orders to strike.

I don't even know why everyone is trippin' on this.. I think we all know that pretty much everyone is going to own a copy of MW3. If they were not going to buy it, why would they be here every day? I think the majority of people are just trying to keep their expectations low as sort of a way to combat that icky feeling you get when you play a game that you've been anticipating and it turns out not being what you expected. The truth is that we have not even seen a whole lot of MW3. People shouldn't be so quick to judge when you consider that.

Too bad the new forums don't list OP's gamertag underneath the thread title, otherwise I would know when to avoid trash like this.

same perks but different names..here is a list i have put together from a well known website.....

ninja....shush

last stand....need to buy another one

lightweight...cant take his beer

bling...bing bong

marathon...26 miles

scavenger.....get a job

there i hope you enjoyed that

[quote user="orion796"]

same perks but different names..here is a list i have put together from a well known website.....

ninja....shush

last stand....need to buy another one

lightweight...cant take his beer

bling...bing bong

marathon...26 miles

scavenger.....get a job

there i hope you enjoyed that

[/quote]That sure was funny.