http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybidGpwu9nY&feature=relmfu

i noticed reduced recoil..kick or something..what a load of unrealistic cr*p

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Stop acting like you're surprised to find unrealistic crap in a game, especially on COD.

ARCADE SHOOTER!!!! When will you get that through your thick skull? COD doesn't try to be realistic. You are no longer a fan. We get that. So don't play it. Go on with your life. It is okay. We don't need your opinion shoved down our throat every day. There must be something out there that makes you happy. Rainbows and Unicorns maybe?

We don't need your opinion shoved down our throat every day...isnt that what youre doing..hmmmm

Actually no, he's more informing you of mutual respect.

But you constantly complain about how unrealistic the game is.

Some of us don't mean to flame you but you go on & on, plus you call us fanboys which some of us aren't.

maybe not fanboys but you should lighten up..i cant for the life of me understand that if you dont like what i say.. why waste your time replying..can you explain that one to me please..also your moaning about my opinion..so far there are thousands and thousands of opinions on these forums..thats what forum means and i will say what i want when i want..and if you or anyone else doesnt like it then click the back button and leave me to it..look at the game ending pavelow post..over 100 and counting at least its giving people on here something to talk about even if half of it is off topic..i hope point taken because you can tell me to shut up all you like and im saying dont waste your time..im here to stay.

It's more so when you say things that are untrue that people feel the need to reply. Like "spraying from the hip uses auto-aim", "the pavelow is overpowered" and lets not forget, "I don't want to use cold blooded, I want to use stopping power, thats unfair".

i dont care, thats my opinion..if you dont like it why are you on my posts...because you cant resist getting your OPINION across..you can say what the hell you want just dont tell me not to express my opinion on here..thats just contradicting yourself.

They're opinions of an uneducated person. Those opinions don't make any sense because they have no fact behind them to back them up.

so when you see my name..click the back button..sorted