mw3 or blackops?

which one is better? I havn't played either

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

IMO, neither. Too many people complaining about mods and hacks.

The best bad game?

-

Black Ops I guess.

niether, both filled with online AI kills when it's spposed to be an Xbox LIVE game.

so i just shudnt bother with either of them thn lol?

Your going to love the Black ops especially if you played Call Of Duty WAW. Popular modes like Zombies returns with Black ops along a very influential character in the WAW campaign. MW3 continues on story wise where MW2 leaves off. The versus multiplayer is designed from the ground up to be more competative with the new Call Of Duty Elite service. So it's a tough call to really say which is better.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

funny thing is i aint played waw or mw2 only really played cod 4 i liked it back in the day thn never rlly botherd with call of duty after tht dunno y tho

They are both good games.  I prefer Blops, but MW3 is far from a bad game.  I suggest you rent them to try them out.  And don't listen to Oasis.  If he gets dominated by AI controlled killstreaks than he is just bad at the game.  They are super easy to both avoid and destroy.  I don't use assassin, blind eye, or a rocket launcher and I can take them out without dieing with my AR.

Black Ops. Loved every minute of it from beginning to end. I loved it so much I just had to go 1700/1700 for the game. MW3 is okay, but Blops is superior in every way.

If I had to go out on a limb and pick one, I would neither is "better" or "worse". They are simply Preference in which one you will enjoy. Get them both, get neither. Do what you want. It's not a contest and there is no prize.

But then again, I haven't played either so what would I know?

hmm might try both just which to go for first