MW3 OMA W NOOBTUBES FTW

seriously its fun to **** people off especially if they are getting a kill streak then their get noobtube ahahah

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So many idiots in this thread. Camping with an ACR in Domination is an easy way to get nukes. Really?

OMA noob tubing is teh best way to get nukes? These clowns are the exact reason why teh COD community has the bad name it has. Idiots who nuke boost and morons who ignore objectives because tehy dont want to hurt thier precious K/Ds,

I just wish that the idiots that used this didn't ruin it for the rest of us. Now the best perk in MW2 is gone forever. Are you happy?

@Remington...um..ok. Do you not understand that your insults fall on the deafest of ears? I have the speakers in my helmet off lol.

^ignorance, you DO troll, and you NFpost.

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

^^ half of the above posts is why I love tubes so much lol.

[/quote]

so in other words you're a troll in-game...doing something that takes absolutely 0 skill to do, makes you a bad player, and kills the game, just because you think being a troll is fun?

that actually by definition is the cancer killing gaming.

[/quote]

Couple things. Calling me a troll means absolute zero. You can say it takes no skill all you like, still absolute zero. But if that is true...and its so op that would mean that since it got nerfed extensively in BO my ratio should be considerably lower right? But guess what...its nearly the same. So, Im just as good with bullets as I am with a tube. So, Im far from bad, enjoy killing ppl like you who find solace in complaints and enjoy my game while you would rather cry to me in private messages or something. Besides, im smart enough to tube someone out of a good spot instead of runnin in willy nilly, gettin my butt shot off and complain about campers. lol.

You be cheap.... I'll be cheaper.

RPGs > n00btubes ^__^

It' even better when they keep rushing in until they have painkiller. This game rewards bad players.

Well I don't know what to tell you then. I guess you'll have no choice but to be miserable. I personally find it very satisfying to kill noobtubers over and over again and ruin what they're doing. There is nothing funnier than one of them dash boarding cause their stupid little tactic isn't working the way they wanted.

Because K/D ratios are *** pointless, I want my roflcopter.

So if you get 9 kills to 1 death against their stupid tactics then why in the world are you complaining? I'll take a 9 to 1 all day long. Let them keep using their dumbass tactic.