MW3: New rumors about fees?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Was going to post about this here but every time I click post it says that my post needs some content in the body.

How many people plan to pay the monthly subscription fee for this extra content and other features?  Wonder if they will make another short campaign and then give more content via the subscription service.  They could actually give a few maps for the non-pay service and charge more if you want more maps and features.  should be a huge money maker for them.  They will probably make over a billion $ on the game and could get another billion $ or so in fees for the subscription.

If they can mash up FPS and MMORPG and I will put my money down, no doubt.

Yeah, they can mash it up.  They will have you pay to level up and unlock stuff.  And give you more content for your subscription fee.  Sort of like Black OPS except you pay for the ability to level or have certain guns.  And stat tracking should be a paid thing to, and it seems they are going that route.  They should have done this for Black OPS.

it's not a rumor, it's confirmed. back when BO came out, the rumors for it having fees was confirmed as wrong, because they were for the next CoD.

They have to give you something. TBH I am having a hard time trying to imagine what they could offer to squeeze anymore blood from this stone.

Yeah, I was reading it on the WSJ site.  Not as a rumor of it might happen but something of it is happening.  And plenty of other sites have it as more than rumor.

They will give you something.  They will give you the ability to prestige, unlock weapon skins, more SP and MP content.  And you will be able to play all the maps if you are on the subscription service.

I call Bollocks! Just another reason why I've sworn off Call of Booty.   There is no way in hades I am going to pay $60 for a game and an Xbox Live Gold Subscription and still pay these fools an  $8 a month subscription fee to play their rip off of a game.  On non dedicated servers no less.  What a crock of shite this is, all of it.   Nobody can possibly be that stupid to buy into this garbage.  Of course there are always suckers and it isn't about the money, it's the whole concept of where this is leading and the goal by Activision is simply to fleece consumers at every turn and maximize profits and deliver a half baked game .  Sorry but I game only for casual enjoyment and I'm maximizing my savings by not falling for this black hole of a marketing scheme.    Gamers should be insulted by this ploy.   But as we all should know Activision is known for doing idiotic things to their own detriment and of course they killed Call of Duty a long time ago and it looks like they want to get all they can get before the well dries up.    

It's okay you can put the Activision crack pipe down now.  Just walk away. ;)

In other words they will give you for a price what before was free.   Yeah that sounds like a winner.  NOT!!