-Heart Beat Sensor is back

-XM25 looks like it could get really stupid, fast

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am thinking about the Hardened Edition. COD Elite isnt what I am after. I always buy COD DLC and I believe the HE gets the DLC for free. More money up front, but cheaper in the long run, seems fair...........So far.

some people are so easily ripped off

yeah and that means that we will have greater familiarity to the maps and the high traffic areas before the general public gets their hands on it.. that to me seems more of a bonus than not.

so there will be 25 premium members playing against eachother lol

Also The DLC will be released monthly to premium Elite members.

Do not want.

^i also like the idea of paying less now than more overtime, thats a big selling point to me because content is more than i want to spend as it is, if i do it now then i get it at a reasonable price, and i also like the convenience factor of me not having to buy MSP to get that content.

I know this is going to be hypocritical, seeing as how I complain about the COD series more than I praise it, but here I go defending it:

You guys act like $100 is the base cost for the game. That's only the special edition. They say all the DLC the game will ever have will be $60 in total. For an extra $40, you can buy the Hardened Edition which comes with COD Elite, therefore giving you all the DLC free, not to mention all the premium stuff you may/may not be interested in.

$100.00 for a freakin' videogame!? SOLD!

The return of deathstreaks-Dear God.