MW3 midnight release part 2

so..its 11.59pm and your queuing outside the shop in the freezing cold..the doors open..you scramble to the aisle and pick up your copy of modern warfare 3..you pay for it..get in your car or run home..oh the anticipation..you finally arrive at your house..you switch on the xbox and monitor etc..then as it boots up you read the back of the case then tear off the wrapping..you fumble as you try to open up the security sticker..at last you remove it..you open the case and admire the picture on the disc..you pull out the disc and insert it into your beloved xbox..and for the first time you see it on your screen..a little smile and its straight to multiplayer..you are about to start your first match..big smile on your face as you wait for it to load..2 hours later you think..what a pile of sh*t...cant believe ive wasted my money on this cr*p.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

go some where else and nice story by the way

wow...i can't believe a troll has honest facts in their inflammatory remarks...

if you think its going to be *** why buy it then?

What facts would that be? All I see is opinions

You forgot where you open the game cover and smell that fresh plastic.

Yeah.. He also forgot the part where you head straight to multiplayer and have a blast! If you don't like it, that's fine. Don't buy MW3 if that's how you feel. I'll tell you guys how great it is when I get back from Call Of Duty XP.

Sounds like the cod 3 experience with a lot of ppl

Actually this sounds like the day I got Brink.

btw...You forgot where you snap the disc in half trying to get it out of the box.

You forgot to say that even tho this isn't the first time you've thought this, you still continue to purchase said product, even going as far as attending the midnight release..

BF3 and MW3 should have the same release dates and a Midnight Release party. LMAO