MW3 Maps Leaked

Someone posted this over on the Black Ops forums so I thought I'd make one here.

http://www.mw3forum.com/showthread.php?t=49403

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

16 maps is a lot and I'm excited. Thanks for the info.

Lockdown FTW!

Thanks for the info.

Can't even see the maps. Pointless in my eyes.

The layout is more important than the look in my opinion.

Not me. I never understood the whole "learn the map" thing. First time on any map, I usually finish with at least a 2-to-1 K/D. When people use the "I DIDN'T KNOW THE MAP. I HAVEN'T PLAYED BEFORE." excuse, I just laugh.

Anyway. That was a tad random. I hope to see more CoD4 maps in MW3. (BROADCAST PLZ.)

You're a little late: forums.xbox.com/.../119294.aspx

I want SHIPMENT!!!!!!

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

Not me. I never understood the whole "learn the map" thing. First time on any map, I usually finish with at least a 2-to-1 K/D. When people use the "I DIDN'T KNOW THE MAP. I HAVEN'T PLAYED BEFORE." excuse, I just laugh.

Anyway. That was a tad random. I hope to see more CoD4 maps in MW3. (BROADCAST PLZ.)

[/quote]

It's not really about learning the map...I'm just more interested in how the map will play as opposed to how it looks. Gameplay > graphics, in my opinion

My main interest in seeing the layouts is to hope to recognize some of the maps from CoD2 (Burgundy, Carentan, Matmata, Toujane, Vossenack) or CoD4 (Backlot, Crash, District, Killhouse, Strike).

i want bog and creek and maybe killhouse (fun) oh and crossfire and countdown and ambush and showdown..cant we just have them all..oh they were the days..cod 4 at its peak..now we have to play this mw 3 sh*t

[quote user="orion796"]

i want bog and creek and maybe killhouse (fun) oh and crossfire and countdown and ambush and showdown..cant we just have them all..oh they were the days..cod 4 at its peak..now we have to play this mw 3 sh*t

[/quote]

dude if u want all that how about u just pop the cod4 disc in and shut up