MW3 Map packs for NON Elite members?

The maps are out (as we know) for the Elite members, but when are they out forr us "tighter" ones, the non Elite members?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sometime in March.

WHEN IN MARCH?

It will more than likely be late March because according to the DLC schedule there will be a map released in Feb. and one in March for Elite Members, then those two and the two already released will be released in one map pack for everyone else. And since the first two maps came out on Jan 24th, I would expect them to release a month apart. So LATE MARCH, MARK IT DOWN.

why in march  the people who have  elite  can wait

My game tag is ANARCHY0814 message me with answer please ......

why dont it let me buy the elite membership anymore??

[quote user="ANARCHY0814"]

My game tag is ANARCHY0814 message me with answer please ......

why dont it let me buy the elite membership anymore??

[/quote]

You should still be able to buy elite. Have you tried callofduty.com?

On topic: Non-Elite 360 people get the maps after Elite PS3 people. I believe you may have a bit of a wait however, because supposedly, the DLC will be released to the general public as 5 piece packages (or 4 total DLC packs). So considering only 2 pieces have been released...

Actually, you can buy Elite here:

http://www.callofduty.com/elite/go-premium

And here is the content calendar (though it doesn't specifically answer the OP's Q):

http://www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar

premium members will get 2 more MP maps at the end of this month, none premium members can buy the bundle(4maps) in march from the marketplace.

[quote user="yanos101"]

premium members will get 2 more MP maps at the end of this month, none premium members can buy the bundle(4maps) in march from the marketplace.

[/quote]

1 map. Click the content calendar I linked above.

oh yeah you're right