MW3 LE Console

well we all knew that the merchandise was coming, and today i got an email from MS about their new LE console. this one will have the coveted 320 GB hard drive on the slim, two wireless controllers, a standard copy of the game, a headset, and a month of gold (on the title page it says an avatar item comes with this console as well, but its not listed under what you get). 

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox360/Consoles/Bundles/Modern-Warfare-3-Bundle?uid=86775332&tid=8401

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Gears console looks sexy. I want to get it, but I barely have any money to begin with.. I'd rather get Dead Island though, which my friends say is amazing.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

Hey! Are you trying to say that my normal, pre-slim, Xbox makes me look like I'm on welfare? *Sigh* I do love the smell of government cheese in the morning!

[/quote] No, I'm just saying don't come at me when I choose to pay money in order to make my living space more decorative.  That's the problem with our culture, we don't respect and cherish the arts as we once did.  Paintings,sculptures and horticulture have taken the back seat to Hollywood hogwash and living life vicariously through the internet.  Like yea, maybe my choice of words was a bit harsh but it's nice to have a presentable home, and with these new consoles, not only can you support your favorite games and companies even more, you get a very nice looking machine to show off so really I don't see why this is something anyone would argue about.  You don't need it to play these games, but if you can afford it, you can buy it.  How does it effect anyone based upon what console I own?

Hey! Are you trying to say that my normal, pre-slim, Xbox makes me look like I'm on welfare? *Sigh* I do love the smell of government cheese in the morning!

How dumb are you?  It's called art, people like having nice looking things so you don't look like a decrepit vagrant living welfare cheque to welfare cheque.  Grow up kid.

*** both those I just want the game S.E.

Does anyone know if the MW3 roster for the guns is already complete? Do you guys thing that the Intervention will be making a comeback?

Thanks!

Scratches and smudge marks.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I would not want the starwars controller as it more than likely will lose its "shiny" gold paint during  use :(

Hopefully I dont have to splurge for another console until the Next-Gen ones come out (whenever that is, LOL), but thanks for the pics guys. Everything looks sic.

buying a jazzy controller or console wont make you any better at the game..you dont look at either of them when your playing..what is the point..i dont get it..spend your money on something better...or give it to charity.