mw3 is the dog tag thing just a game mode?

Or is this how the whole games going to be have heard both but trying to figure out witch before i go cancle my order for the mw3 xbox and the hardened edition of the game as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its a specific game mode like TDM, but the dead enemy (or friend) will drop dogtags when killed. You or the enemy can retrieve the dogtags. Retrieve your friends dropped tags to keep the "kill count"/tickets down.

okay so there will still be hardcore team deathmatch without having the dog tags correct?

Yup, tons of other game modes.

thats what i was hoping to hear everyone online was like no thats how the who game is gonna be as i told them to each there own but if it was its not for me

Don't judge a game mode by it's cover

Yea it's just one of the new game modes called kill confirmed, it's dope as ***

i dont think dog tags will be of much interest..teamdeath on cod is every man for himself, players are only interested in how well they are doing..how many kills they can get etc.

kill confirmed helps out clan battles.. which is stupid regardless, your still getting the kills and points from the kill but it doesnt count towards the ticker unless you pick it up..dumb

in theory it should cut down the campers but i doubt it

there is always a joey who will collect your tags

No matter what game you are playing, there will be campers.  Look at what they tried to do with barebones, that didn't stop anyone.  The only thing it did was take away all the easy outs for getting rid of campers.  Man that game mode was a mess.  The only way I could see this eliminating camping is if they make the kill confirms count towards killstreaks and not the kills themselves.