MW3 in 2 months..how fast time passes by but what have you done the past year

yes i know its just over 2 months but hey..what have you all done in the past nearly 12 months

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What have you done in the past 12 months? (See what I did there?)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

BLOPS and realizing that online games are getting a bit tedious with all the ranking up! It seems like ranking up means more then just playing and winning a match anymore.

I am anticipating the return to rage quitting on MW3 WHY BECAUSE all of the games developed by IW are f-ing difficult for ME to GET INTO A DAILY GAME FLOW and stay interested in mainly cause of the hardcore gamers and quickscopers ie.. cod4/mw2 and hacking/modding that really pused me away from anything IW MADE like MW2.... So yeah I am not looking forward to MW3 because I was spoiled by BLOPS easiness but await the challenge and *** gameplay of hardcore TRY HARDS ON MW3!

Seriously I have a difficult time adjusting to IW style of game play for cod games. Everything treyarch I dominate at times and my good days out way my bad ones by a decent margin but for IW COD series I SUCK PLAIN and simple! If I don't adapt to MW3 as good as I think I should then I am done. One thing for sure my quick scopies skills are better and am practicing more regularly then at any point in my COD career.

I got a year older. Started putting more effort into my physics theorems.

I found out where babies came from.

First 8 months I played black ops and hour a day if I had time. I worked come home and play work come home and play. Go out to bars get drunk and come home and play. I made it too 10th prestige so no reason for me too go any further with this game since theres only 2 more months left and what not. Doubt I'll be prestiging in MW3 since its all just a waist of time anyways. To some they say "oh LOOK oh big my E Pen*s is I'm 15th lol " I just really don't give a **** anymore too prestige.

If you get a good gun in MW3 when you prestige I'll be like what ever kill yah and take the gun till I die.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[/quote]

Those storks are marvelous creatures. Am I right?

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[/quote]

Those storks are marvelous creatures. Am I right?

[/quote]That amused me.

Gotten worse actually ......

It kinda sucks what time does to our bodies.

Running knife-only in MW2 was one of my favorite things to do ......... disarticulate thumbs .......... and it just keeps getting worse.

All fingers really . but the thumbs make the biggest difference.

Now if I decide to stab someoone I find myself running up and bumping into them ( 2 or 3 times in a row sometime)  until they kill me.

I'll turn 47 in a couple weeks .... but got the body of a 70 year old .......... lol.( well .... not really lol)

im still playing Bops <3

^ and mw2, but mostly mw2. Blops only for zombies now.