MW3 hardened edition details

for those who did not know, hardened edition details for europe have been leaked. like with COD upper tiers of the past, there will be unique case art, the steel case, and a xbox avatar code (heres hoping this one works on female avatars so i dont have to spend half the morning on the phone with MS and activision). bonus for this edition include 1 year membership to elite, founder status on elite, exclusive in game emblem, player card, camo, clan XP boost and other exclusives, and a limited edition field journal with "100 pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries.” PSN users will get the same, except their version of an avatar outfit will instead be a theme. article has noted that in the past european editions of COD upper tier products have been the same as their american counterparts. also, everybody in attendance at the XP event is receiving a copy of the hardened edition, so this should be shortly confirmed. pics and more at the link: 

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/08/modern-warfare-3-hardened-edition/

so the $1M question is: do these bonus make you want the upper tier products? me personally, i was holding out for more time in the elite, but 1 year is a start i guess. the founder stuff doesnt really do anything for me. if the exclusive camo is hot pink im all in. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Always keeping up with the latest news. Gawd, I love you. Marry me? Oh wait you're already..

But this is a good find, I just might pre-order mw3 now.

i straight up guffawed. i will see what amazon decides to tossin before i decide to change my preorder. im still holding out for hot pink gun camo. like ice, only PINK. or gold, only pink. ooh shiny!

That sounds pretty sick but what is elite and also do you have to pre-order or can you just walk up and cop it?

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

That sounds pretty sick but what is elite and also do you have to pre-order or can you just walk up and cop it?

[/quote]

I would preorder, bruh.

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

[/quote]

here is the website for COD Elite. There is a FAQ section that could answer any of your questions, and you could also sign up for the beta. I was selected for beta and I really like it (enough to preordered hardened). I wouldnt rely on walking into a store and purchasing a hardened edition. for black ops, hardened edition copies with the bonus map codes were going on ebay for $200 because of the zombie maps included (they are now for sale on the marketplace, but that took the better part of 6+ months). typically the hardened editions get the bonus and preorders are guaranteed those bonus where hardened editions sold afterwards may have used codes (this is especially true if you buy from gamestop). 

actually as i was reading up on elite i found out that you get all the DLC through your elite membership for the title for no additional cost. so yes, i will be switching my preorder to hardened. if they release as much DLC as black ops, thats money well saved.

I'm switching to Hardened, too. The avatar item, bonus camo, playercard/emblem and Elite subscription more then justify the extra $20.00 to me.

gamestop in store has it avail to preorder but ut s not on the website yet and the price is 99.99  not  80 like last years black ops hardened

available now on amazon.com for preorder at $99.99 USD here

I don't think I'm that willing to drop a Frank for this.