MW3 for PS3

Yeah yeah, I know.. 360 forum, and I currently only have mw3 for the 360, I was just curious if anybody here also plays on the ps3. Just curious is the community / gameplay about the same? again.. just curious. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I used to play Blops on the PS3 and there's a lot more split screeners. Also most of the people on my friends list were mature gamers, I'm 27 and a lot were older than me.

I know Beastmmb (spelling?) plays on PS3. I have played it on my friends PS3 and I don't really notice any difference other than I tend to do better on there even though I cannot stand the controller.

Like Noxious said I play on PS3 and have had very little problems.  No hacks.  The community is quieter, since hardly anyone uses a headset.  I don't know if its better though.  I'd assume the gameplay is the same, but don't know for sure since I haven't played it on 360.  I also don't notice the lag compensation/plain ole lag as much as it seems 360 users do.  Thats not saying that there isn't any lag, but no more than past CoD's.

@NoxiousFarts  I hate the PS3 controller as well.  Thats why I bought a crossfire and a wired 360 controller to play on my PS3.  Its awesome.  The sticks on the PS3 controller are just to flimsy.  I would constantly knife when I didn't want to .  No problems with that with my new setup.

I play BO and MW2 on my PS3. I'm not getting MW3 for it however.

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

@NoxiousFarts  I hate the PS3 controller as well.  Thats why I bought a crossfire and a wired 360 controller to play on my PS3.  Its awesome.  The sticks on the PS3 controller are just to flimsy.  I would constantly knife when I didn't want to .  No problems with that with my new setup.

[/quote]

That's a great idea! I have always thought about buyng a PS3 but just never did it. If I do, that is definitely something I'm gonna do.