Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

and in other "recent" news - Osama Bin Ladin has been killed

"Gameplay" trailer

lol

game play? oh yeah. click left on D-pad then set the controller down, get milk and cookies, blog about how fab Justin Bieber is, post that you absolutely owned on the rehashed "Rust" map, check to see if the computer is done playing your game for you yet.....

No game play there. the player will never control those events.

watch the 12 minute fault line trailer for BF3, that is actual game play.

LMFAO@queen.

That would be the third time  brought up that hunk bieber. It's ok to be a fan. Just like this game, millions enjoy him. Not my cup of tea, but this is America.

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

LMFAO@queen.

That would be the third time  brought up that hunk bieber. It's ok to be a fan. Just like this game, millions enjoy him. Not my cup of tea, but this is America.

[/quote]

I'm using lame popular pop stars as an analogy to lame popular video games. no where in that MW3 video is there actual game play, those are all scripted events and video clips. The fault line vid from BF3 is actual game play, from a first person view, showing the HUD, and what the game actually plays like.

BF3 game play

good effect on target!

I liked the vid.

[quote user="seb ownz"]

AMAZING!

[/quote]

Lol, good one.

[quote user="QueenMommy1978"]

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

LMFAO@queen.

[/quote]

I'm using lame popular pop stars as an analogy to lame popular video games. no where in that MW3 video is there actual game play, those are all scripted events and video clips. The fault line vid from BF3 is actual game play, from a first person view, showing the HUD, and what the game actually plays like.

BF3 game play

good effect on target!

[/quote]I wish you would stop using that lame analogy.  Its also lame to cry about a video game over and over, imo.

Woah, Justin bieber is awesome. Don't hate because he's epic and living the good life.

Ron, say goodbye. you have ended your usefulness here. It's clear you have used every example you could find in your copy of "Insults for Dummies", and have reverted to your typical grade school comebacks.