MW3 elite package so far

Cost : $100

online stats

founder status

exclusive pics,book

one year of free DLC - ive heard at least 2 a month (guns and ad on mainly not so much  as maps ) non elite price is $10 per dlc

please add if i missed somthing

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

thats about it, but you get premium elite service which is the DLC and other things as well

Yeah. It includes the actual game in the package for $100. And it will likely be $15 per map pack. Which gets broken down to monthly for Elite members. Also an avatar skin. Here is the link.

www.callofduty.com/.../whats-included.html

surely its only worth it for the map packs..all the avatar and skins rubbish is a waste of time..it wont help you play better..so id say maybe 3 or 4 map packs for the year...i think it just might be a con but if you have money to burn..go for it.

[quote user="orion796"]

surely its only worth it for the map packs..all the avatar and skins rubbish is a waste of time..it wont help you play better..so id say maybe 3 or 4 map packs for the year...i think it just might be a con but if you have money to burn..go for it.

[/quote]A con?  Activision will not do something unless they will make loads of money on it.  I for one will not buy any dlc in the future!  Why have all those maps when the original is enough?

the free DLC for a year is what worries me - I keep thinking it will take them one year to come up with the 1st DLC pack

i might just be better off just getting the standard ED ( im not a stat *** )

[quote user="RhinoBlizzard"]

the free DLC for a year is what worries me - I keep thinking it will take them one year to come up with the 1st DLC pack

[/quote]

They said monthly DLC of assorted types (MP maps, Spec Ops missions, and MP gametypes) over the course of 9 months after release. They said 15 pieces all together at $60 (USD) total.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

[quote user="RhinoBlizzard"]

[/quote]

They said monthly DLC of assorted types (MP maps, Spec Ops missions, and MP gametypes) over the course of 9 months after release. They said 15 pieces all together at $60 (USD) total.

[/quote] oh ok , thanks 

my other question is will the DLC be available to non elite or would they have to wait till after the nine months (like blops zombie pack from the hardened ed)

I think they said Elite members would get DLC more often (so I assume more DLC, period) and we'd get it sooner (by a week to a month). No way they'd wait until 9 months after release to sell the DLC to non-Elite subscribers. They'll just release it sooner for us as incentive.

if you think about it, its a good idea if youre a fan. i read somewhere that with the elite package, it will give you the DLC for free over the elite subcription time. if thats true, you would be saving $20 over the course of elite, plus you get the free 1 yr subcription which is $50 by itself. as long as activision can deliver (which TBH, i doubt they can, just look at GH DLC) it will be more than worth it.

Well they got me to purchase it.  Im saving $20 in the long run, so its totally worth it.