MW3 dog tag thing

can any one tell me what the dog tag thing is about in mw3? I have seen them in some game play clips but can find info on what they do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It's only in one gametype called Kill Confirmed. You need to kill enemies and pick up their dog tags to score a kill but also before the enemy has a chance to recover a fallen teammate's dog tag and deny the kill confirmation for your team.

Its only one of many game modes in MW3.

it sounds like it could be fun actually..will make a change from the usual stuff..imagine when an enemy has been shot and theres a sudden rush by the team to get the tag..and maybe the enemy shooting the players who try and capture the dog tag..this just might be fun.

I like the idea. I will try it for sure.

The gametype is genius.  It will open up great opportunities for good team work and discourage camping.  Def looking forward to this one more than any other.

[quote user="Trenticle"]

The gametype is genius.  It will open up great opportunities for good team work and discourage camping.  Def looking forward to this one more than any other.

[/quote] if anything it gonna encourage more camping ( if no one picks it up does the tag go away ? )  just like they do with carpackages

players leave care packages and pick off enemies that try to claim it  i can see dog tags working the same way

^^Great idea, LOL. Those tags are gonna "pile up" in one spot. Kinda like the B flag.