Mw3 doesn't use real bullets?

Both screen shots are from

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only game I know that held more than 32 players on 360 would be 1 vs 100. There were other 32 player games for xbox like Frontlines Fuel Of War.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Well i wonder whats the capacity on the online usually its 24 on battlefield wonder if it went higher

lol...Battlefield 3...If you haven't checked the Demo Video SOUNDS Crazy realistic! Freaking amazing I cannot wait...Wait for both of the games that is :D

[quote user="Varakharne"]

that could be a taped magazine,his partner has one.

[/quote]

Stupid question...why would you 'tape' a magazine? Would the bullets actually fall out if you didn't? (non-military, non-gun-toter here)

I heard it doesn't use real game developers either.

i'll be getting Battlefield regardless ... and of course playing MW3 regardless at some point.

One thing I do like about the Battlefield series is that the guns look used and worn. In COD, they're all shiney and brand new.

Never knew that on computer....is it Homefront that holds the most shooting game on xbox ?....32 online

This is it guys, this is the defining factor that will make Battlefield sell more than cod.

1. It's a small detail. It's something that any average joe will NEVER notice during gameplay.

2. Battlefield 3 doesn't use real bullets either.