mw3 cracked

hello xbox 360 players my mw3 has a very tiny crack coming from the middle when i play i get on thhe game its working fine then after i kill 2 to 3 people it then says unreadable any awnsers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There are several different methods to fixing a cracked CD which you can find online. Here are two :

www.ehow.com/how_5306204_fix-cracked-cd.html for instructions.

and

www.ehow.com/how_6193292_fix-cracked-xbox-cd.html

These options will always be at your own risk and some cracks are too deep to fix.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello PossessedSnow58,

Under disc replacement see if IW site or activision site is there most companies replace games if you did not break it.

Disc Replacement!

If you are having trouble with a cd,dvd or a game not reading or damage to a disc try these steps in order:

Check The Disc.

• Make sure there are no scratches in the disc like this.

Clean The Disc:

1. Get a soft cloth.
  2. Hold the disc by the edges with the shiny part facing you
  3. Wipe from the center to outer age as shown in image below

More information can be found HERE.Also try a other disc to see if it works in the system.

If a disc has been damaged you can visit Xbox 360 game replacement HERE.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to let you know, the kind of damage you are describing is not covered under warranty (I know this because I work for Activision CS and deal with these calls on a daily basis).  However, if you purchased the game within the last 3 months (all Activision games are covered under a three month, 90 day warranty) and have a copy of your receipt you can use the self service warranty website to get your disc replaced under warranty.  If your disc is out of the 3 month warranty period, Activision can still replace your game, but it turns into a Paid Replacement with a $20 fee associated with it.  Basically, if you purchased the game within the last 3 months and have your receipt, go to warranty.activision.com to setup a warranty replacement (you may have to create an account on support.activision.com first, and then go to the warranty site).  If you are not within the warranty period, just call Activision CS and they can help setup a paid replacement for you.  Their number is 310-255-2050, and they are open from 11AM - 8:00 PM PST.

Sorry this didn't help.