MW3 Console :)

i am getting the console and will be going to the mid night launch am just a litte pissed of atm as my account has been hacked and im just hopeing i get it back before the realese of MW3 the console will be worth the money i think tbh it looks so good and the massive 320GB is just insane cant wait to play MW3 and get prestige and Gamerscore my main account is (xPTEx GIBBS 94) but it has been hacked and i should get it back soon hopefully :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i swear one of these threads have popped up every other day

Cool deal.Yeah the new console has some cool features,unlike any other.Such as the sounds it makes when powering up your xbox,or opening your disc tray.It also has a very cool look.So Gratz on getting the new console,and I hope you are able to get your account back soon.Good luck to you.

This game is pretty awesome to be honest I'm really enjoying kill confirmed its cool!!

I can't wait to play kill confirmed

It plays really well, brilliant idea from there part!

For those in UK buying console from GAME, can I ask question?

Do any of you know of any deals for trade in of Elite 120Gb against the MW3 slim?  I know there was a special deal for the GOW3 console and was wondering if there is something similar in place for MW3 (sorry I am out of the country until end of Nov ).

Thanks in anticipation

trolling: don't waste your money: it's still just an xbox.

Seeing as he posted about getting it at midnight launch, and it's 2 months after, I'm sure he already bought it.

WHy did you guys revive a thread from October? COME ON!

@Dubstep Kittens where did you get that stat tracker.