MW3 come join the DrOpClan Founder Status clan

Join the DrOpClan, are clan has founder status, we post on youtube….. youtube.com/user/DrOpClan100  when you are accepted you will be required to change your gamertag..  depending on your ranking in the clan you will be given double xp.. this is xbox live my gamertag is DrOp KaGe. Send me a message if you want in so you can tryout

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nah.

Whats the hell is founder status anyway? sounds like some kind of over-hyped name badge

founder status lets the clan get double xp  and enter in competitions to win actuall prizes and its alot more different stuff

we actually give our clan members double xp codes

Your YouTube videos are terrible. I have never seen a game recorded in such terrible quality before.

ah sounds pretty good then, if the game would actually work, ill be playing MW2 until they patch the lag issues

We give our members game headsets, consoles, games and sometimes money and we have our own "Game Fly" program for our members. You can do better than that.

its bad that you have to lie to get clan members but its cool

[quote user="DrOp KaGe"]

its bad that you have to lie to get clan members but its cool

[/quote]

Our latest member Smoke won a Hauppage HDPVR from us. Don't believe me then go to the 4RUM Youtube.

thats cool yo but your already big clan but why does your clan mess with smaller clan who trying to become big yeah real cool clan

First, we're not a clan. A "brotherhood" if you will. Second we don't mess with other "clans" because we don't display ourselves in that matter to make us out to be high pedistal pricks.

If anything we encourage other groups. Sorry if what I said came out the wrong way but I don't like when I or my people are called liars.