MW3 cheating

OKAY I AM A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT MW3  FIRST OFF I HOPE THEY STILL PAID GOOD ATTENTION TO DETAIL IN THE STORY. BECAUSE I WANT TO BE WOWED LIKE IN MW2 AND ALSO IF THERE IS (QUICKSCOPING)  IM TAKING THE GAME STRAIGHT BACK TO THE STORE AND GETTING BATTLEFIELD 3 TO ME QUICKSCOPING IS A GAME GLITCH AND NOT FAIR TO OTHER PLAYERS WHO DONT DO IT OR CANT AND I WANT A HARDCORE FREE FOR ALL. AND JUST A SUGGESTION THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT SECOND CHANCE AS TO EMPLOY THE REVIVE FOR TEAM BASED GAMES IT JUST MAKES THINGS MOR INTERESTING AND MUCH MORE TEAM ORIENTATED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!PS.. MODDED CONTROLLERS SHOULD GET U CODE OF CONDUCT.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1. Caps make you look dumb

2. Use frigen puncuation like periods and commas. it looks like one big run-on

3. Quickscoping has been confirmed, but if it bothers you that much to trade it in for a different game, you're an idiot

4. There are security measures in place in the system that detect for modded controllers. If you're using a regular controller and firing fast, you're fine. Plus, it's VERY obvious when someone is using a modded controller.

Well you might as well save your money because QS is back in all its MW2 glory. And Second Chance is gone thank goodness.

Putting in patches for certain weapons....................now THAT'S cheating

We don't need anymore idiots in this community. Please don't buy it.

Attempting to read that post literally hurt my eyes.

i hate nuke booster! ...

[quote user="STABB3D by GiRL"]

i hate nuke booster! ...

[/quote]And I thought you had abandoned these forums.

I dont like it when people type everything in caps :(

I LIKE CAPS, TOO! THEY MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK REALLY IMPORTANT! I ALSO LIKE TO END ALL CAP'D SENTENCES WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT!

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

1. Caps make you look dumb

2. Use frigen puncuation like periods and commas. it looks like one big run-on

3. Quickscoping has been confirmed, but if it bothers you that much to trade it in for a different game, you're an idiot

4. There are security measures in place in the system that detect for modded controllers. If you're using a regular controller and firing fast, you're fine. Plus, it's VERY obvious when someone is using a modded controller.

[/quote]

I KNOW RIGHT,TYPING IN ALL CAPS DOES MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB. OK NOW THAT WE HAVE THAT OUT OF THE WAY. HI MY NAMES BILL,AND I LIKE TO BLOW UP THINGS.