Mw3 can use a little?

I for one think whats left of Iw should take a step back and make Mw3 with a little less junk.  I notice that the newer the cod game, the more lag you get when you play online.  Why?  Because their is more junk in the game clogging it up and making it lag.  When you have a bunch of killstreak rewards flying around, people constantly shooting rpg's and grenade launchers because they are using one man army, it slows down the game.  The hosting system is junk, how can one xbox 360 handle hosting a lobby?  

I would be amazed in having a game that goes back to basics, having lots of guns, and maps, and minimal killstreak rewards and perks that allow your player to be better than what they really are.  I thought stopping power, steady aim, and juggernaught were bad, but the perks now days are more noobish than they ever were. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You make the most absurd posts, always flip-flopping back and forth. You repeatedly say you hate MW2 & BLOPS saying how noobish and bad the game is but their always on your game card, last week you were boycotting Activision and MW3 but now you're not?

I think the Xbox console is too "maxed out" to handle the 60 fps with todays CODs. But we will have to wait for a next-gen console before anything changes. Unfortunately.

[quote user="ROCK A LITTL3"]

You make the most absurd posts, always flip-flopping back and forth. You repeatedly say you hate MW2 & BLOPS saying how noobish and bad the game is but their always on your game card, last week you were boycotting Activision and MW3 but now you're not?

[/quote]Your an idiot.  I always say what I think.  I still have issues with Mw3 and I am planning on not buying the game at least not at first.  I still play mw2 and blops at times only to finish my prestiges and be done with it.  I am just putting my suggestions on what the game should be like.  I never said I like activision, I hate what they did to Iw, although back in the cod 4 days I was like you, nothing could touch activision and nobody is allowed to talk about how the series has ended up.  

Today I played some mw2 I figured I would try to get my 7th prestige over with, I can barely stand to play with all the quickscopers who think that is the only way to play, and the tactical boosters hiding in a corner killing each other.  Yesterday I started working through another prestige in blops and had to quit playing at lvl 22 because the game to me just sucks.  Its not the graphics or the actual game itself, it is the terrible lag you get while playing the game.  And no it is not me because I have nat open connection and most of the time 4 bars.  No I don't like Mw2 or blops and most likely will hate mw3 if something is not done to make the game more about skill rather than giving every noob out their a chance to win.  

Subzero, you're like me. The game has major problems, but you still play it because you don't have to think or try when you play it. All you have to do it run around and spray.

And for me, that's the exact reason why I don't need another Call of Duty. One is enough to fill my needs for stupid fun.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Subzero, you're like me. The game has major problems, but you still play it because you don't have to think or try when you play it. All you have to do it run around and spray.

And for me, that's the exact reason why I don't need another Call of Duty. One is enough to fill my needs for stupid fun.

[/quote]

Isaac, I genuinely respect your honesty.

I think the problem is that for the first time in years I do not have a main game to play anymore.  I used to stick with one game and try to be the best at it.  Now days their are so many games to play I can't chose a game.  Sure bad company 2 is ok to play for an hour, but it gets boring after that so I put it down to play Mw2.  After about 30 minutes of mw2 I get overwhelmed by all the cheating that is going on so I stop and put in black ops.  I play that for an hour and get bored with the terrible lag.  I need to find a game that will keep me satisfied for the long run.  I had that with cod 4 and the vegas series.  

But those days are over.  

I just hope with all the games coming out this fall that one of them is a hit with me.  I picked up homefront the other day and will give it a try.  

^^I just started using the "Locale" search for game with BOs lately, and its given me 4 bar games 9-10 times. Its more a hit or miss if I dont use it. The locale search used to throw me in games with French/Europeans for some reason, but it worked great last night.

I used to use that with waw, but I frequently encountered the same people.  I will give it a try when I play again.

^^Maybe they (TA) have "tweeked" it, dunno. It was great last night.

I can't wait to see the next-gen CODs. I don't think the first one released on the new Xbox will be too great because it takes developers a little while to get the hang of creating games for new consoles. You never know. The next consoles might enable COD to have all the destruction that is so sought after these days..