Mw3 Bid you won't believe

I honestly lost all hope in this Cod community, the winning bid on ebay Payed a total of :$50,100.00 for a copy of Mw3. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Call-Duty-Modern-Warfare-3-MW3-Xbox-360-NEW-/120805907934?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c2097ddde#ht_500wt_1156 Your Opinions? Crazy? Sane?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL, Soulja Boy bought that copy...

I'm sorry but that has to be a fake bid I honesty can't picture someone doing that. even if i had the money to just throw that much away i wouldn't just for a game.

It`s not fake.

Ok, what is the actual point in that?

That person is a fool.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

A big Fool indeed.

A big rich fool.

If you spend 1000.00 then that's crazy but 50,000? Clearly something is wrong with you and your just handing out free money.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Okay look, I just really wanted to get my hands on the game as soon as possible. And I was bored so I was randomly browsing ebay and I saw that someone had a copy of MW3, and I didn't really feel like competing with anyone, so I just figured I'd place a bid that no one would want to compete with. I can't believe you found that already.....

If people have money to hand out like this then why can't they do something better with it like give it to me? I know I'll put it to GREAT use.