MW3 Best Map #2 (Lockdown v. Village)

Dome beat out Bootleg 11-10 in the first thread ... you can't get much closer than that. Next, we have Lockdown and Village.

To me this is an easy vote, and I figure the voting won't even be close. We have camper's paradise: Hallway -- I mean, Lockdown, and one of the better on-disc maps, in my opinion, Village. Lockdown is a really entertaining Capture the Flag map and a decent Domination map, but other than that I can do without it. It's ugly in color, and I don't care for the map's design much at all. Village on the other hand is a great balance of long and short range firefights. Plus, it looks good.

I vote for, and also expect to see, Village win.

Voting ends August 18th at 11:59 EST. (Only about 13 hours to vote, I'm aware.)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

VILLAGE - by a large margin, the long sights for shooting makes it fun, ^ just like you said for lockdown the Hallway of Death

So now you are making it tough.

Lockdown id a great cqc running map, while village is one of my favorite sniping maps.

Undecided

While I like Lockdown for the sheer amount of close quarters battles, I'm going with Village because of its layout. Perfect for objective based games.

Village.

I'm not making it tough at all -- I said I used a randomizer on the net.

Village.

-

Edit: Make a topic about DLC maps. :D

He'll make it eventually. ;)

I want one now! D:

It'll probably be like a week and a half before the disc maps are done ... and THEN I'll do the DLC maps, including the ones in September.

Haven't even played them, but the September maps look :O

Lockdown. CQ battles, quick gameplay, and offers plenty of "WTF" moments. Also makes 1 to be quicker on the trigger. Just a much more fun map to play. Village is more of a campers map.......