mw3 being banned in uk? *** that

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Word has been out that MW3 will possibly be banned in the UK.

Lets start a protest and tell them press n00bs to shove their ban up their a**es

Who's with me?!

yay! Now we don't have to listen to you snaggle-toothed British mucks in the multiplayer lobby.

It's just your tabloid fear-mongering at work.  They said similar stuff about MW2 being a so-called terrorist simulator.  It's just an over-reaction to get attention; like the guy who said that the world was going to end on May 21st.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

yay! Now we don't have to listen to you snaggle-toothed British mucks in the multiplayer lobby.

[/quote]

In my experience I find the an accent better then hearing "I can not be killed, the player is cheating" comments, hearing "jackesses" who should be quiet and not talk at all, music from a player using mic and heavy breathing which indicates the player should be seeing a doctor.  I equate all of this to North America (which includes Canada) where our pride, ego, lack of common sense and stupidity knows no bounds for some.  While I know the mute button is your friend you should not be forced to use it at all unless there is a good justification to use it.  

I would think England is liberal enough not to care too much about video game content, but I dunno.

Guess you'll have to move to another country.

Nah, there were rumors just like this for MW2, but I live in the US so it's all good.

lol

Rumors. Activision will say so.

Overthrow the Queen. That should do the trick.