MW2/MW3 Flaws

I won't be buying MW3 because of the gameplay. Before anybody posts a stupid comment like, "You must suck at it", or "Why do you play it?". I've killed more than I've died and I hardly even play MW2 anymore.

This video says it all and, "IF", your still naive/ignorant/stupid about then youtube it because there's lots of other video's to back up what I'm writing. I won't post a reply to any comment in this topic so attempting to provoke/instigate me or whatever is useless.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxxLEADERxxxx?feature=mhee

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So if you're not going to look at this thread at all, why did you post this? To get views on your stupid youtube account? Thats called spam and you can be banned from the forums for that.

Congratz. You just earned yourself a dislike.

I missed the part in the video where you were being FORCED to play these games.

if you don`t like them don`t play them,simple.

no one is forcing you to buy mw3 either but for all you know every problem you listed may have been fixed,how can you know till you play it?

Don't you have to play the actual game before commenting on the gameplay?  MW3 didn't come out yet . . .

i think he might be on about the countless youtube videos etc..hmm and you lot moan about someone giving their opinion..look forum up in the dictionary...

[quote user="orion796"]

i think he might be on about the countless youtube videos etc..hmm and you lot moan about someone giving their opinion..look forum up in the dictionary...

[/quote]Were not moaning about someone giving their opinion. Were moaning about someone giving us a video, which is against forum rules, and telling us they won't reply to any post on their thread because it is not worth their time. That is what were moaning about.

You haven't played mw3 to be able to pick faults with it, and also don't like them then dont play the games simple and your youtube channel wont be getting a view from me.

its worth watching once just to dislike it.

he sounds like a guy with a grudge against the whole world.

lol

1.Hit Detection-quit complaining he had you first.

2..The COD series is kind of like airsoft.

3.Campers-hey if you run out there like an idiot they deserve the kill.

4.Perks & Deathstreaks-your right they shouldn't reward you for sucking, if you don't like it go play Halo.

5.People that don't use or have headsets-If people want a nice, quiet game without little kids that scream online let them.

(btw headsets are expensive)