MW2 x Black Ops - Doubt

I see a lot of people complaining about hackers in MW2 but not in Black Ops. Why is this? Does Black Ops have a "hack protection". If so, why isn't it used in MW2?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

how do you hack xbox live? i prolly sound like a total noob but i didnt think it had been done. Do you even need to hack xbox live to hack cod?

i hate hackers me there do my head i file loads of complites but nothing been done about it if it was one of us doing the hacking we be kicked of xbox live there hackers in black ops one i killed 5 times at the end of the game he had no deaths and in mw2 there are no end of them left right and centre you cant win there should be kick off for good

MW2 is overrun with hackers/boosters because IW had some internal issues shortly after release. There may be hacks in Black Ops but Ive seen none. Treyarch has done a bang up job trying to protect this game.

[quote user="BruteMarcus2009"]

i hate hackers me there do my head i file loads of complites but nothing been done about it if it was one of us doing the hacking we be kicked of xbox live there hackers in black ops one i killed 5 times at the end of the game he had no deaths and in mw2 there are no end of them left right and centre you cant win there should be kick off for good

[/quote]

Shouldnt you be in bed, or studying for an English exam?

Lol.

as soon as black ops has earned all the money it can through dlc the modders will take over.

it is being made very secure at the moment because it is making the developer plenty of money.

anyone that thinks the modders will not hack black ops is kidding themselves.