MW2 x Black Ops - Doubt

I see a lot of people complaining about hackers in MW2 but not in Black Ops. Why is this? Does Black Ops have a "hack protection". If so, why isn't it used in MW2?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

MW2 is older than Black Ops, and made by a different developer. Also, there is a chance that Black Ops hasn't been hacked yet.

Give it time.

[quote user="Metalratex"]

I see a lot of people complaining about hackers in MW2 but not in Black Ops. Why is this? Does Black Ops have a "hack protection". If so, why isn't it used in MW2?

[/quote]

Mw2 has hackers cus infinity ward abandoned the game and they took over. Black Ops has been hacked but treyarch usually bans the people.

The company that made MW2 no longer really exists. Almost everyone who made it left after Activision and they fell out over money. That is why the game has been left to be hacked to death until about a week ago. It should be interesting what kind of game MW3 is because it is being made by a new company in fact it is being made by three company's if memory serves. I like COD and have had them right from number 2 but it is starting to feel a bit fifa like in that a another year another game with small changes. I would really laugh my you know what off if the game comes out and it is rubbish. On the other hand i think there will be a lot of pressure to give good reviews. Anyone who says all reviews are even remember Kane Vs Lynch 2 OXM gave it 9 out of 10 if i remember correctly.

The best thing I did was selling my bundle copy of MW2 for $28.  It looked great but that's all.

Treyarch actively fights against hackers, introducing new code as people get through. IW, on the other hand, just kinda gave up after hundreds of thousands of hackers inundated their servers. From then on, MW2 has never been the same.

[quote user="JohnRambo1973"]

The company that made MW2 no longer really exists. Almost everyone who made it left after Activision and they fell out over money. That is why the game has been left to be hacked to death until about a week ago. It should be interesting what kind of game MW3 is because it is being made by a new company in fact it is being made by three company's if memory serves. I like COD and have had them right from number 2 but it is starting to feel a bit fifa like in that a another year another game with small changes. I would really laugh my you know what off if the game comes out and it is rubbish. On the other hand i think there will be a lot of pressure to give good reviews. Anyone who says all reviews are even remember Kane Vs Lynch 2 OXM gave it 9 out of 10 if i remember correctly.

[/quote]

To bad your talking out your ass. Infinityward while the main people left the company is still there. They are still making MW3 with the help of sledgehammer and raven.

Covert, If you have a company by name that has a lot of talented people and then remove most of those talented people will they still perform as they did?

Its like having the LA Lakers and removing Kobe and all the other amazing players and filling the roster with fresh newbies. They're not going to be as good as they used to be. Infinity Ward still exists but its a shell of its former self.

I cant even play MW2 anymore, i remember back when I used to play CoD alot i was decent at it when it was first released and what not. I went back and tried playing it earlier and it was like everytime i spawned i was already dead o.O chopper gunners all over the place. Quick scopers like crazy.

I was lucky to get 7 or 10 kills now ha. Its ridiculous. Not to mention some of the modded lobbys.

Black Ops on the other hand is still enjoyable if i ever feel like playing Call of Duty anymore. I never seem to have these problems care packages and killstreaks are a little more moderated. No quick scoping and they've fixed alot of the respawning problems. Its all around more enjoyable.

Hopefully IW learn from they're mistakes this time around.

Black Ops will be somewhat moderated until they make another CoD then it will be dropped.

At least they didn't give up on it in five minutes like MW2.