lets face it IW they dont care..its where the most money is

this will soon be as bad as WAW and COD 4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it was as bad till they fixed it,but its getting modded again, slowly but surely.

IW barely even supported this game in the first place. Of course it will turn out like WaW and Cod4.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

(Post exodus) IW barely even supported this game in the first place. Of course it will turn out like WaW and Cod4.

[/quote]

This.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

IW barely even supported this game in the first place. Of course it will turn out like WaW and Cod4.

[/quote]

thats not fair to IW/402 because they cared more about comic books and their kids birthday more than the game.

Op needs to stop crying so much. Givin' us silveries a bad name.

>:#

^ you're poor get over it.

MW2 was modded and hacked way worse than W@W and COD4, and before those. EDIT-- I will note MW2 was hacked during the "height" of its tenure. 900,000 people online each night. So even though the hacks were worse, there were a ton more lobbies out there to find that were not hacked, which IS NOT the case with W@W and COD4 at this moment.

KO is Silver at the moment? o:

Mw2  Is patched with mods accept from Speed Hack , Jump Hack, And Global Nuclear war,

Jtags are offline , but everyone hosts infections and Mod Menu's on cod4 and waw , I Doubt mw2 will be hacked withing the next year ,  But if They Find A Way To Mod , Then Oh Well Play Black Ops or mw3 , I Don't Think modding can stop,

I've been saying this for a whine now.