MW2 reset problem

Hi, in MW2 Im 10th prestige level 70. I had almost all of my challenges and all attacthments for my weapon. But one day I got on and all of my challenges were gone and so were my attachments were gone.I kept all of my weapons though. I've managed to get some of my titles and emblems back but I would like to know how can I get these items and unlockables back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

A lot of people go through these sorts of problems and honestly you can write to them but they don't have the ability to give you your stats back. The most they will do is reply back to you and tell you we're sorry but you'll need to go through and progress through all of it again. I've had this happened, and that's basically what they told me in the nicest way possible, since then I haven't touched Modern Warfare 2 or any sort of Call of Duty game in quite some time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Contact the Infinity Ward support and ask for the resetted stats, if you write it in their forums they usually don't give a response... Try also the support chat

Alessio

Sorry this didn't help.

You would need to contact IW in regards to in game stats resets. Head over there and inquire.

Sorry this didn't help.