Mw2 guns are better for me.

In black ops the kill-streaks are not much of an issue but the shooting is not as good as MW2. Whenever I go back to Mw2 I play much better and in Black Ops I'm getting gunned down or people are able to run from my bullets. Which do you prefer is better in that sense?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MW2 is better in my honest opinion. Black Ops seems to lack the fluidity of MW2. Sometimes it feels choppy and laggy. Also, the guns in Black Ops have to have the WORST design I've ever seen in a FPS. Black Ops' weapons lack the personality that the MW2 weapons have.

The UZI iron sights is what I hate but I think it is a different model. Both the UZI and Mp5k perform better in Mw2.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

The UZI iron sights is what I hate but I think it is a different model. Both the UZI and Mp5k perform better in Mw2.

[/quote]

well think about it...the Uzi is different from the Mini Uzi... and the MP5K Prototype is different from the MP5K...obviously..

Over Powered and Lack of Recoil = MW2

Under Powered and Minor Recoil = Blops

Only CoD4 and WAW got their weapons just right.

^^Not having Stopping Power effects this mostly, but on topic, I like both games, but they do play a tad different from each other. Not much different, but there IS a difference. I dont really have a favorite.

Black Ops just feels wonky for some reason.

black ops has the worst maps of any of the games,   and its a shame, because treyarch had great maps on WAW.

they got house,building, and cover happy.

[quote user="Sir FireKnight7"]

Over Powered and Lack of Recoil = MW2

Under Powered and Minor Recoil = Blops

Only CoD4 and WAW got their weapons just right.

[/quote]This. I didn't play CoD4 and WaW that much, but I played enough to know the balancing in those games is better than the last 2 ones released.

With that said, I prefer MW2. I'm pretty much done with Blops with the exception of zombies, which is still fun. 

Ive played W@W and CoD4 a fair amount but not much. Enough to know that they were a lot funner and more balanced. I'm also pretty much done with blops, except the occasional zombies, the multiplayer is not really fluid and the guns are way underpowered, yet a whole clip with my gun wont kill someone(with hitmarkers on everyshot) they turn around and peg me 5 times with the same gun xD so i quit with that. and MW2 the guns arnt overpowered...they just right, because think, would it take 20 shots in rl to kill a guy, or just a couple? lol

[quote user="xShixNoxTenshix"]

Ive played W@W and CoD4 a fair amount but not much. Enough to know that they were a lot funner and more balanced. I'm also pretty much done with blops, except the occasional zombies, the multiplayer is not really fluid and the guns are way underpowered, yet a whole clip with my gun wont kill someone(with hitmarkers on everyshot) they turn around and peg me 5 times with the same gun xD so i quit with that. and MW2 the guns arnt overpowered...they just right, because think, would it take 20 shots in rl to kill a guy, or just a couple? lol

[/quote]

call of duty isnt realistic