MUT Acheev Glitch

Is anyone having this problem:

You have a MUT from past games (2010 , 2011) and they "bring your team back" and you dont get the achievement because you technically did not create a new team? I've tried to change the team name multiple times and buy new cards but still nothing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this week i randomly got it

Patch released today, fixing this and many other issues.

yeah its on the patch info for the upcoming patch that is in certification now

I hope they don't.....It is an obvoius ploy to get new players for this lame game mode.

EA is going to patch this problem for you guys so you'll be given the achievement.

You cant build a team from scratch if you already had a MUT in Madden 11.   Annoying cos we cant get the 100% achievement status on the game now.

now that I have tried it I see what you are saying.  It automatically copies in your team from last year and doesnt give you the option to create a new team.  So basically you cant get the achievement if you had a previous team.  LOL, that sucks...Im not a huge cheevo guy so its not a big deal though.

It becomes a glitch when they limit your to options and "punish" loyal customers. Even if I have an ultimate team i still get new players so its a new team. and it should unlock. Afterall, my record is 0-0

Yes this is pretty lame, I hope they come out with some sort of patch. H3ll, i cant even change my account email on easports.

I'm having the same problem, too. I've looked around the internet and a lot of people have said that because we participated in MUT in previous years, we're unable to get this achievement because we're, essentially, not creating a "new" team because our teams from previous games are still in the EA servers. I've tried deleting everything from Madden '11, I've tried changing my EA e-mail/password and nothing really seems to work. Just have to wait and see what EA does, I guess.