Music during gameplay, sin or eh?

I listen to music when I play COD. Every now and then I might have everything silent so I can listen for the most minute of sounds through my headset, but it gets boring and I need music.

So, in your opinion:

1. Is music or any noise a no-no and best avoided during gameplay?

2. It's ok as long as it doesn't cause feedback on mic or affect your ability to play.

3. I should be ashamed for even listening to anything other than what the music composers of BO2 worked so hard to create.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As long as other people don't have to hear what you listen too, do whatever you want.

I always have it go through my headset. I've just seen all three of those responses on other forums; the last one makes me lulz the most.

Yeah do what you want as long as the whole team does'nt have to listen :)

I play it all the time but only when playing Left 4 Dead 2. I don't play music on BO2 only because I need to hear what's going on.

It's all good, eh.

-

I usually enjoy playing music very loudly if I'm going to play it at all.  If it's late at night and I feel like listening to it I'll play it through my headset.

-

I'm sure there are a few people in here who have been there when I've played Call Me Maybe through my headset.  Good times.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

I'm sure there are a few people in here who have been there when I've played Call Me Maybe through my headset.  Good times.

[/quote]

Best song to kill noobs to right thar.

I play Rebecca Black's "Friday" on Friday nights.

I cant listen to music and chew gum at the same time, much less listen to music and play cod.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

[/quote] I think it was because Nick or someone in the party requested it, to which you were all too happy to oblige. Not complaining though.

Hot mics are annoying,  if you're annoying me I'll mute you, which will most likely get me killed.