Murder - Soul Suspect

How come there is no forum set up for Murder - Soul Suspect???

But there are forums set up for games that have not even been released yet such as Sunset Overdrive.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can as the moderators to set one up. This may take a few days.

I thought that the developers had to ask for one.

"Murder - Soul Suspect"?

You'll find that in between "Guys Of War" and "Hello 5".

But there's folks discussing "Murdered Soul Suspect" here:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/general_discussion/f/3817/t/1763439.aspx

Guys of War and Hello 5?

I don't get it.

My guess is he is making fun of you for missing the ed in Murdered Soul Suspect.  I'd just ignore him.  He thinks he is clever when most of the time he just looks a bit foolish.

Oh!!!  A wise guyyyyyyyyy.

No biggie

Don't be so sensative.

Have you seen the way my Avatar's dressed?

The link I gave you is to folks on the boards discussing the game.

Come join in.

is it any good?

If you're going to make fun of him missing ed from murder, maybe you shouldn't then misspell a word.

Call the Alphabet Police and maybe you can get them to take your statement?

Yes, the game is good.  Much better than the self proclaimed 'professional critics' have been giving it credit for.

If you're one of those people who's hammering on the "skip" button whenever you see a cut scene, move along, there's nothing to see here.

There's no shooting.  The gameplay is slow but steady.  Designed for those who love to collect stuff and explore absolutely everything.

You can see that it's not had the budget of a game like "HALO" or "GTA" thrown behind it but the great unconventional gameplay and abilities make this easy to forgive because it looks pretty good most of the time and it's fun to play.