Multiplayer Updates Coming...uhh where's True Skill Ranking?

All these new updates and yet they don't even mention the much requested ranking system?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah same here.... I went sour for a week straight but then got my groove back!

I am not good either I just like to see that I am matched to players of my skill level in each playlist.   If I am a 1 in regicide i would like to know I am matched with other level 1 players.  Not being pitted against level 30's or 40's.  I have never cared about increasing my trueskill rank, I just like seeing how balanced the teams are. Like in H2 and H3.   Worked VERY well in those games.  

Most people dont play for stats though. Besides, they can be boosted so easy.

I've posted the tracker as well, it's good but, no matter how awesome it is, it isn't within the game or matchmaking. No bragging rights, no comparing and no instant gratification. It feels inauthentic if it's not under my Tag, instant access for everyone. Sure, bs angel has said it's coming, I've heard that too. But, really, it's going to take them months to provide it? They are losing some of the community due to lack of the competitive boards.

I would of been 50 on Halo 3 but rank was completely frozen. It would not go down or up. I'm 30+ on Halo 4 but I don't play a lot yet. The Infinity Challenge is just a major insult to skillful players.

Same for me brother!

Was a 46 in H3, now a 19 in H4.  Man, how a few years of not playing and a current total lack of giving a damn have changed my ranking.  Might explain my awesome K/D though.

Seriously Bob, it's terrible.  I wish I were exaggerating about it but I'm not.  LOL  It literally takes me close to 10 matches to find my groove anymore

"I think my K/D is somewhere around .45 or even worse".

That really, really surprises me. Practice makes better though : )

People still use Halo 3? Sorry, I sound Nooby. I just dont play competitively much anymore. I am positive and what not, but dont care much for "Pro" status...