multiplayer test shows everything is ok but Titanfall don't

hi

I tested multiplayer of Xbox One 3 times and it shows everything is ok. but when I want to play Titanfall, I stick the spaceship Loading at the start. 

one hour ago, I was playing it without lag or some issue. but now I stick the loading. is it and issue from the servers? or a problem from my internet connection?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

exactly the same issue, only played the tutorial so far...

it's the only game i have issues with online, everything else works fine. i wish i had a fix for you but i've been checking the titanfall twitter page and they keep directing people to xbox support who only tell you to do a full reboot (hold the x button on the console for 5 seconds) and it's achieved nothing.

my assumption is if you're like me and live in an area with moderate to slow internet speed, then this game is not made for us, but the lucky ones who live in areas with super fast broadband.

forums.xbox.com/.../1723724.aspx

try this, i had the same problem since launch

gebinns87

My internet connection is almost slow but I can play Titanfall sometimes. but I was able to find a Private Lobby for about 5 or 10 seconds but now, I have to wait for a long time to find a PL and after finding that, I stick the " Connecting... " screen and then it shows the " Lost connection to server ".