Multiplayer Reset

I just entered a match and noticed my match equipment were all at zero.  So I quit out.  Most of my unlocks, except what was equipped all reset, I lost all my other weapons and equipment, as well as a bunch of attachments.  I just got an option for a starter pack.  Is this a glitch or is there some way to fix this?

-

Strangely enough though, some of my character classes kept their previous level of 20.  Still, I don't want to go through unlocking everything again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Turns out its a known glitch.  Don't click on store after you choose ready for a match.  It seems to erase only what you get from the packs in the store.  

Thanks for sharing AcadiaPaul...:-)

No problem.  Such a bummer though.

Hopefully you didn't lose The Widow or anything...:-)

The Widow, the Viper, Geth Plasma Shotgun, and four assault rifles.  Rub it in, lol.  Plus some nice weapon attachments.  Dang, I unlocked alot, but at least I kept my engineer and soldier at level 20.  And a sentinel at 18.  

-

And not tht it matters, but I must've lost 50 thermal clip packs and 50 ops survival packs.  Never use either of those, though.  Need to start w/ the ops survival packs at least.

Ouch!  I'd say that BioWare owes you a few Spectre Packs, you never use the Ops Survival Packs?  They've gotten me out of more than a few jams, it's like an extra application of Medi-Gel, you just have to use it before you're down...:-)

I never used the ops packs until I started trying the Silver and Gold levels.  That's when you really need to get out of jams.  So intense, but tons of fun.  And just so I'm clear, there is an M98 Widow and a Black Widow, correct?

Yup, I lost the M-98 widow, didn't unlock the Black Widow.  Also, I'm a power usage fiend so I didn't ever use it anyway.  Too heavy.  I use the weak Viper Sniper Rifle because I have bad aim and can't stand the slow reload time.

The M98 Widow is the better gun, all though with upgrades, the Black Widow will come close...:-)

I have one specific Infiltrator which was built completely around the sniper damage bonuses while cloaked, so the M98 Widow has been my best friend.  I mostly use the cryo blast as a power, and the recharge on it is fast anyway.  I carry only the rifle, and I also have mods that add a lot more ammo, so I'm not running constantly.