multiplayer progress

hi, if i want to transfer my saved data to another console or account will that also move my multiplayer progess with it? in the memory part of the system settings it onlys shows saved data. for example games like WaW, black ops, and bioshock 2, is the multiplater progress saved to my console or with the games server. Also is it even possible to tranfer saved data from one account to another on the same console? an answer would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

For most online games the multiplayer data is saved server side.

As to swapping between account it depends on the game and if you do so you can not gain any achievements while using that save.

Mass Effect for example lets you do it, simply sign in with the account you want the save to belong to and choose the Copy option. Save it to the same location and you'll be able to use the save but gain no achievements while using it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Save game data can be transferred between consoles, but NOT between accounts. So you can't give you save to another gamertag, but you can move your gamertag to another console, and then be able to access that data. (some games will allow it, but you won't unlock any achievements)

As DC said, your MP data is stored online, so that will go where ever your gamertag does

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.