Multiplayer partners wanted - average skill - purpose: just to play and enjoy the game

I was hoping to find a few friends that I could play the multiplayer maps with. I'll be honest, even though I've played through Mass Effect many times I'm still an average player at best (I was never a shooter type of player before). I would just love to be able to play multiplayer so I can experience the whole ME package. I'd be more than happy to assist others (I've also never set up games online, either. Pathetic, I know, but I'm willing to learn how.). I may be an older player (almost 50) but I've been gaming since 1981 and I will do my very best.

If you think you might be interested then please send me a message.  Thank you.   KymXWP

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Send a friend request to the gamertag "[b]N7 Spec Ops[/]b" along with a message saying why you are doing so. That is a gamertag with people who play ME3 MP regularly on the friendlist. That way, you'll be able to find people to play ME3 MP with.

I play regularly (almost every night) with at least 1-2 others and we're always looking for a fourth. Hope that helps.

You can also add me.  I tend to play more on the weekends, but I prefer playing ME3 with friends to randoms whenever I can. If I start a lobby, I'll keep an eye out for you.

80's?  No !($*&^ there I was with my Commadore64!

I play randoms (PUG) mostly, not interested in kills/challenges (unless there's gear attached).  Just play for fun, SILVER mostly.  I prefer to play with people with mics who communicate ('look out there's a Banshee behind you!!).

Add me if you want.

BTW, shout out to GBP, I had a house on Martin for a few years.  :)

Ah yes the Commadore64, one of if not, THE first home computer that was accessible and affordable to the general population, there was the Apple 2e (X.Y Graphics), but usually only seen in schools and businesses.  Remember that memory unit that stored your data on generic cassettes?  Man, the times have changed!...:-)

I can't seem to add "N7 Spec Ops" for some reason, but anyway; I'll send you a FR; I play virtually every day, so don't worry about the "when".

My first computer was the Atari 10-40 st.  Those were the days....

Sounds like some old fogies who need to hear about Retrouprising.com  I'm old too (34, so kinda old) and I enthusiastically suggest this site for any old school gamers. Not a scam, I'm on there every day(Dudebro).

As for the OP- If you wanna add me I always play for fun so there's no pressure to be awesome. I can't use my mic much at all though because I have a new baby and I play at night.

Feel free to add me as well. My son and I share the same gamertag but if you see ME spinning on my box its the old man in the house. Enoy playing for fun, have a mic, and am always looking to provide support and a slot for Gold. Am also willing to venture into the Platnium fray with some fellow Mass Effecters. If you send a request please put Mass Effect in the subject line. Im about as easy going as you can find.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Sounds like some old fogies who need to hear about Retrouprising.com  I'm old too (34, so kinda old) and I enthusiastically suggest this site for any old school gamers. Not a scam, I'm on there every day(Dudebro).

As for the OP- If you wanna add me I always play for fun so there's no pressure to be awesome. I can't use my mic much at all though because I have a new baby and I play at night.

[/quote]

Family man eh?

I am always open for new peeps if anyone is interested.

Family man now yeah, makes playing difficult in general.