I’m trying to play multiplayer on Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood but when I click on Multiplayer and it gets to the screen saying “Loading in Progress”, the symbol freezes and then I get an ! on the screen followed by a message saying the Ubisoft Server isn’t available.
I’ve looked around and tried the following
- Cleared the cache
- Removed title update and updates and re-downloaded them
- Checked my xbox live settings (other games working fine online)
- Added the recommended ports to my router
- Tried a different Gamertag
- Tried a different copy of the game
I’ve tried it wireless and wired but still no good. I know someone’s going to turn round and say just wait until the Servers are working but I know they’re working right now but I’m still getting the error message. This also applies to accessing UPLAY from the start menu.