Multiplayer isn't saving

I'll be playing Battlefield 3 and when I get off almost none of my progress will be saved. At the start of every game, in the top right corner it says "saving". So, since I think it saved, I leave the game. When I join a new game, about two hours of my playing time hasn't saved. This happens EVERY time I play!!! Any suggestions? Might it be because I didn't update my game yet? If you can, please help me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

so just plain old ordinary g a y is ok?

Yep if your ultra g a y then Multi doesn't save.

It's because u r ultra g a y

[quote user="JDawgRunsMW2"]

ya im having the same problems i need help badly! it says evertime i try and play it at the begginign it says "Existing player profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used." So i have to reset EVERYTHING! all my classes weapons what i have on my vehicles EVERYTHING! Its just my file too! My brothers profile is saved on my hardrive like mine is and my disk is fine and all but he doesnt get that message and i just need help badly!

[/quote]

You need to delete your BF3 player profile from your hard drive , (in your BF3 folder) it will sort the problem BUT it will delete all your single player saves so beware. It happens if your quit out of any game while the game is still trying to write save data , its NOT related to the famas glitch. A quick youtube search will give you instuctions on how , its easy.

@ACrules7

Thats a different issue. MP data saves on EA or Dice servers or something... player profile data is saved on your HDD and is corrupted. That data includes MP loadouts, and SP campaign.

So the "Existing player profile appears to be damaged and cannot be used." is related to the Famas-glitch? Or are they separate issues? Cause I've got that same problem... My MP data is saved, it's just that every time I sign-on I have to redo all my configurations, gun/class layouts, etc. It's a pain in the @ss. Plus I've found a few good server where players are halfway decent, talk, and play to win, but I can't save their servers... So much for that new feature.

You were FAMAS'd.

ya im having the same problems i need help badly! it says evertime i try and play it at the begginign it says "Existing player profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used." So i have to reset EVERYTHING! all my classes weapons what i have on my vehicles EVERYTHING! Its just my file too! My brothers profile is saved on my hardrive like mine is and my disk is fine and all but he doesnt get that message and i just need help badly!

i dont use the famas

...ribbed for your pleasure