Multiplayer is so freaking laggy

LOL, a critical disadvantage of P2P multiplayer. When you have more than 3 people in a game it will just start lagging. Well I admit I've got some connection issues here, but on PC it just runs smoothly cause they have servers handling everything.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

too bad most people havesystems that arent capable... whatever... the 360 version is out soooo..................... lets play!

It really does depend on connection. I had 3 other friends playing with me last night (we all have good connection) and didn't have a single problem for about 4 hours. Then it was just late and we got off.

Whenever I play with a friend, there is some lag after about 3 minutes. The lag on my screen (hosting) is where my friend just stands there, but on his screen he is still moving around, but he can't hit wood or mine and if I hit him it take about 3 mins for him to loose some health. We then tired it with him hosting and the same thing happened. I don't get it because we can play ALL other games just fine without any lag at all.

[quote user="Unlock Liberty"]LOL, a critical disadvantage of P2P multiplayer. When you have more than 3 people in a game it will just start lagging. Well I admit I've got some connection issues here, but on PC it just runs smoothly cause they have servers handling everything.

[/quote]I can never understand how people can call a game laggy then say they have a bad connection in the same sentence. 

On xbox one, maiin server is in states, none in uk, all uk players will lag over 150ms..i always in american lobbies, gaming atrocious. Titanfall better you can choose sever close to you, ie, west euro, north euro, players actually die when you shoot them, adv warfare, lag 155 ms , titfall 22ms lg... cod needs euro/ uk servers. matchmaking in advance warf is supposed to be skilled based, you cannot match...skilled based until all players have equal ping times. Matching shuould be ping based... not very intelligent are you x box live.....