Multiplayer Equipment Capacity?

I've looked and can't find an answer... What is the maximum capacity of your multiplayer equipment? Such as Cobra Missile's, medi gels, etc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

5 for each

255 over all for eac in stock but as the other guy sed 5 of each

I've only just started getting these things.  Spent weeks with 2 of everything then suddenly after starting Gold, I'm getting one with every 2 or 3 packs.  Still only have 2 Cobras but everything else is boosted by at least 1.

[quote user="AAKurnz"]

255 over all for eac in stock but as the other guy sed 5 of each

[/quote]

My Ammo packs went up to 290 on Saturday.  I do remember before this weekend, I could only have 255, but I currently have well over that now.  

I one time had 270 MediGels and 285 Ammo packs. The numbers seem inconsistant.

Sorry CaptainBdan, I may have incorrectly assumed you meant the equipment packs you take into a mission.  As others have said, 255 is the limit for your entire inventory for that specific equipment item.    As for people questioning the 255 limit, it is in fact 255.  Adrian J 1981, you currently have 255 Thermal, 144 Medigel, 253 Missiles, and 175 Ops packs.  ChaosOverlord X, you have 255 in everything except for the 87 in Missiles.  Man I love the Multiplayer Manifest, lol.

If you're remembering that at some point you had over 255, that may be true.  I think I remember reading something about how you can go over 255 while playing but when you leave the game it gets reset back down to 255?

Yes it resets back to 255. I have had over 300 in thermal clips (I never use them) and as soon as I left the store it went back down to 255.

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

Sorry CaptainBdan, I may have incorrectly assumed you meant the equipment packs you take into a mission.  As others have said, 255 is the limit for your entire inventory for that specific equipment item.    As for people questioning the 255 limit, it is in fact 255.  Adrian J 1981, you currently have 255 Thermal, 144 Medigel, 253 Missiles, and 175 Ops packs.  ChaosOverlord X, you have 255 in everything except for the 87 in Missiles.  Man I love the Multiplayer Manifest, lol.

If you're remembering that at some point you had over 255, that may be true.  I think I remember reading something about how you can go over 255 while playing but when you leave the game it gets reset back down to 255?

[/quote]

Don't think it was necessary for you to post what we have in our inventory. If people want to check it for themselves, I suppose they could, but you don't need to help them.  

Indeed bad form Evil. Almost like you are questioning people's integrity to stir up trouble. The manifest bit didn't need to be thrown in to make the point about having an overstock reset to the upper limit of 255.

Now, that may not have been your intent but appearances set the mood.

Adrian J 1981, YOU posted your own inventory back in the thread about the Multiplayer Manifest a few pages back.  So YOU already made it public.  And RevJynxed, I am not questioning anyone's integrity to stir up travel.  At no point did I call anyone a liar.  I actually said its possible people did see that their inventory temporarily went over 255.  The fact remains though that the limit is 255.