Multiplayer CQ Question. HELP!!

Does anyone know if you can remove the flag letters from the screen on CQ?  They are HUGE and are in the way!!  Thanks fellas.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, what's the point of them showing up on the mini-map if you are just able to see them on the screen right in the middle of your way, ha!  I wish everyone adapted to hardcore and there was NOTHING on the screen!!  ;)

Or have the flag letter and distance to, disappear when you ADS.

They were tiny and at the top of the flag on BC2, they should do that at least.  

I don't for the life of me know why they put it in the center of the screen. Why didn't they put it in the freakin' corner.

I hate them period!  Next to a flag makes it bad, but when you are driving out in a tank or running on foot and the flags are all in a line together, it takes up a big part of a 60" plasma, haha.  I love Hardcore and would rather them not even be there...  I can find the flags on my own, lol.

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

right, your telling me people who were testing and everything  thought,  hey a giant letter in your face when capping a flag is going to help so much, cuz its not like you didnt know you were at a flag.

[/quote]

^^ Exactly!

right, your telling me people who were testing and everything  thought,  hey a giant letter in your face when capping a flag is going to help so much, cuz its not like you didnt know you were at a flag.

Agree! Can't stand it. It seems they would have noticed this with testing!

i try and stay out of really dark spots when capping a flag, if its a little lighter it seems you can see people a little easier with that letter all in your face.

Thanks.  Yes, annoying.  Costs me kills and get's me killed as well.  They are WAY too big!!