multiplayer campaign

am I just stupid or is there not a multi player campaign option for the xbox one on call of duty ghost? as in I cant figure out how to play with me and my friend right next to me. sorry, im new to this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As far as I know there is not a splitscreen option for campaign on Ghosts. Not sure if there ever was.

Dont know about on X1 but there is no co-op or split screen campaign on any COD - although it would be a good addition in my view. The Co-op option in Gears of War was what made those games great (with some minor flaws as a lack of ammo when 4 player co-op)

They should take note and introduce it :)

Halo co-op > Gears co-op but both could teach Call of Duty the same appropriate lesson.

W@W had Co-Op campaign, but I cant remember if there was split screen campaign or not. I dont do campaigns, but my son used to play Co-Op W@W campaign with his friends all the time.

I was thinking mw2 could do splitscreen coop. Not 100% sure though.

W@W could have 4 or 5 different people/friends playing the campaign at once.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I was thinking mw2 could do splitscreen coop. Not 100% sure though.

[/quote]  you could play the multi-player maps split screen and the spec ops mission 

with mw2  

^^What about campaign? Is W@W the only Co-Op campaign. I think it is.

wa does have splitscreen campaign, quite good too, if they can do it on a game around 6 years old why cant they do it now?

They story line would need to follow a multi person, well story. Its not written like that.

But maybe they could add the dog to follow you around and your friend, could be your best friend?

To think about it, have hackers made the dog a playable charter yet?